Support us in protecting key bat places
Project Bats and men – sharing LIFE under one roof was approved by LIFE program of EU in 2018 as first bat conservation project in Bulgaria. EU contribution is 60% of the total budget. Remaining 40% of the budget will be financed by friends of the bats – private organisations and individuals.
Watering places are essential foraging habitats for bats as well as many other wild species. These places usually concentrate wildlife, and also play key role for livestock watering. They also provide drinking water to tourists.
You could joins us by making a general donation for the project or choose specific project activity listed in our other campaigns.